Thursday 1 September 2011

THE BEST OF FUNK BY BOOGIE VOL.14

01.Nolan Thomas - Yo' Little Brother (12 Inch Mix)
02.Freeez - Pop Goes My Love (Scratch Goes My Dub)
03.Soul Kings - King Of Soul Medley (Short Version)
04.Fearon - Dancing Tight (Instrumental)
05.B B & Q Band - (I'm A) Dreamer (Shep's Dream Version)
06.The Sugarhill Gang - Sugar Hill Groove (12 Inch Mix)
07.Denroy Morgan - I'll Do Anything For You (12 Inch Mix)
08.Natasha King - AM FM
09.Up Front - Infatuation (Dub Version)
10.Shalamar -  A Nights To Remember (Remix)
11.Mantus - Boogie To The Bop (12 Inch Mix)
12.The Sequence - Funk A Doodle Rock Jam
13.The Extra T's - I Like It (Corn Flakes) (Club Version)
14.The S.O.S. Band - Just Be Good To Me (Long Version)
15.Hot Streak - Body Work (Instrumental)
16.Fantasy's Dream - Vacation (12 Inch Mix) (Edited)

No comments:

Post a Comment